Kyrios Roadmap is defined by all the feature requests that our users send to us to improve Kyrios.
With all this suggestions, and all that we wan't to do, we have our backlog full of improvements and new features.
Our development team reviews every single request, and defines the requests that will be in our next sprint, improving constantly our Kyrios for you to use.
On the end of each sprint we release a new version of Kyrios, so you can count with new releases every month with improvements and fixes.
On our backlog we have many suggestions, and we are always reprioritizing, but this features are on our list of next cool things to do:
- Agenda with ical integration (integrates with google calendar, Apple Calendar, Outlook, ...)
- current account and covenants reports
- report builder
- better user restrictions and permissions module
- new module for manage a Diocese Catechism department
- new module for manage a Diocese liturgy department
- Mobile App
Add your feature request
If you have a need for a feature that you still do not have, or if you have a improvement request or even if you have a bug and want to tell us, you could do it on our service desk here.