Any institution can not survive if it has no means of subsistence. The Church and the Parishes are no exception, in order to maintain their activity and continue to help the community where they are located, the Parishes need human and financial resources.
In this sense, the donations that the Parishes receive are often the only way to help them stay operational. Do not forget that just as we have to pay the bills for water, electricity and gas at the end of the month, Parishes also have these costs and all the rest, such as maintenance of spaces, employees, etc.
It is also important to know that in some countries there is a tax benefit that is obtained in IRS or IRC.
It is important to know that by helping the parishes or the Institutions, as well as enabling them to continue their important mission in today’s society, we are also at the same time having a tax advantage both individually and are donations made by companies.
In Kyrios ChMS, the issue of a donation is very simple. To demonstrate we leave here the following steps:
- You must first access the Treasury module -> Documents and click on Add:
- Will open the form to create a new document, here we fill in according to the following indications:
- Type – you must select the type of document, which can be Receipt, Donation, Debt Note, …, in this case we will select Donation;
- Description – we must add a descriptive about the purpose of the donation, in this case we put “Donation for works in the Parish”;
- Entity – we need to select the entity to whom to issue the Donation. If there is already selected in the magnifying glass, otherwise we click the + button and create a new entity. Note that donations are required to have the taxpayer number, otherwise the entity will not have the tax benefit;
- Emolument – finally you must select the fee (you must select a grant or other type of payment) and then fill in the amount of the donation.
- At the end of filling out the form click on save.
- After the process of saving is complete, the donation appears in editing mode and is now available the pdf document to be able to print or save and send by email to the entity that made the donation. To open the pdf you should click on document:
- The donation document looks like this (must be given to the donor):
As a concluding note, it is important to realize that the institutions that help the community and that are at your service need means of subsistence and at this point all we can and must help, in this sense, it is also important that the help will benefit from a benefit whether a natural person or a legal person.
Join Kyrios ChMS now and have your page and app online effortlessly and without delay:
- Website Service (which includes Website + App + Newsletters + Emails) available to any institution, group or movement;
- Parish Management Service Plus (which includes Website + all the management of a parish) ;
Count on us, we work every day to make Kyrios ChMS the best solution to help the Church in its mission.
Contact us and we will help you!
At Kyrios ChMS you will find the right tools for your day-to-day life, such as features for communicating with your community and working groups.
You can count on our website + Mobile Application + Professional E-Mails + Free Newsletters offer for 30 days and if you wish to join, the membership fee will be very low, so that everyone can benefit from these essential communication tools for the Church these days.