PeakIT, Lda, corporate entity with Portuguese VAT number 507470370, headquartered at Rua Aquilino Simões Machado, 2, 2º atrás, 4715-595 Braga, hereinafter PeakIT, collects and processes personal data of its Customers, such as:
- Tax Identification Number
- Geographic location
- Telephone, landline and mobile numbers
- Email address (email)
- The processing of personal data of PeakIT Customers is the responsibility of PeakIT, consisting of an operation or a set of operations performed on those personal data, by automated or non-automated means.
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, any PeakIT customer has the right to:
- at any time, withdraw or change the consent given to PeakIT for the processing of your personal data, with effect for the future
- after withdrawal of the consent given to PeakIT, cease to be contacted for the purposes of promotional, marketing and / or advertising communications
- request information about your personal data, at any time
- request the correction of any of your personal data provided
- request their portability, to the entity that, for that purpose, indicate
- request the limitation of treatment, deletion or masking of your personal data, and that are not necessary for the fulfillment of any legal obligations of PeakIT, namely for security and / or legal or contractual warranty purposes
- be informed by PeakIT if it intends to process your personal data for purposes other than those which it hereby grants its consent
For any information, as well as for the exercise of the rights legally conferred on them, Customers should contact PeakIT, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The communication of personal data does not constitute a legal obligation, but is necessary for the proper execution of the purchase and sale agreements entered into between PeakIT and its customers, provided that the non-consent to the processing of such data does not prevent the conclusion of such agreements. contracts.
It follows from the foregoing that the personal data of PeakIT customers may be subject to automated processing in order to tailor promotional, marketing and / or advertising communications to such data.
Personal data may be shared by PeakIT with the manufacturers of the represented brands, either directly or indirectly through service providers that they have contracted, in particular in the form of sales reports. These entities may be located in the European Economic Area or outside the European Economic Area, but they are obliged to comply with the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
PeakIT will keep the personal data of its clients for the period necessary to carry out business contacts and transactions, billing and compliance with legal obligations.
The Owner of the personal data is also fully and clearly informed that he can submit any claim, regarding the violation of his rights, to the National Commission of Data Protection.