One of the suggestions we received to help Parishes to face this new reality originated by the pandemic COVID-19, was the need to manage who will be able to attend Mass, since the Churches will have limited capacity.
So, after thinking about a solution, we started the work and started offering a new feature in Kyrios that allows:
– Publicize the calendar of masses from the Kyrios App and the Parish website;
– Parishioners will be able to register to attend Mass, indicating their contacts and the number of people in their household who will attend Mass (in the first stage, registration must be registered by the host team). If you do not know how to use the new technologies, you can always contact the Parish and register via phone / in person;
– The host team, after having registered, will select the attendance according to the vacancies available, defining priorities (giving the opportunity to those who have not yet had the opportunity to attend);
– Registrants will automatically receive an email to confirm or not their registration;
– At Kyrios, the host team will have the history of each subscriber available to better make decisions;
– Subsequently, the Kyrios App will also have the possibility to validate subscribers using a QR code at the entrance of the Parish. Thus, it becomes possible to check in Kyrios if all the subscribers were present and also if there is someone who has not registered and who is trying to enter.
We believe that this feature will be an asset for all our users when starting the face-to-face celebrations.
This feature will be available to all users who have access to the events module (it is available in plans that include a website and / or App).
If your Parish uses Kyrios, then you probably already have access to this feature, but if you have any questions please contact us.
If you don’t have access yet, you can join from here.
Deseja experimentar e decidir mais tarde!
Faça o seu pedido e damos-lhe 30 dias para usar sem compromisso!
Notícias e eventos
© 2019 Kyrios | Powered by PeakIT