PeakIT, Lda, legal person nº 507470370, headquartered at Rua Aquilino Simões Machado, 2, 2nd back, 4715-595 Braga, hereinafter PeakIT, proceeds to the collection and treatment of its Customers' personal data, such as:
- Tax Identification Number
- Geographic location
- Fixed and mobile phone numbers
- E-mail address (e-mail)
- The handling of PeakIT Clients' personal data is the responsibility of PeakIT, consisting of an operation or a set of operations carried out on that personal data, by automated or non-automated means.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, any PeakIT customer has the right to:
- at any time, withdraw or change the consent given to PeakIT for the processing of your personal data, with effect for the future
- after withdrawing the consent given to PeakIT, cease to be contacted for the purpose of promotional, marketing and / or advertising communications
- request information about your personal data at any time
- request the correction of any of your personal data provided
- request their portability, for the entity that, for that purpose, indicates
- request the limitation of treatment, erasure or masking of your personal data, and that are not necessary for the fulfillment of any legal obligations of PeakIT, namely for the purposes of security and / or legal or contractual guarantee
- be informed by PeakIT, if it eventually intends to process your personal data for purposes other than those which, by this date, grant your consent
For any information, as well as for the exercise of the rights that are legally conferred on them, Customers should contact PeakIT, by e-mail with the address [email protected].
The communication of personal data does not constitute any legal obligation, however it is necessary for the proper execution of the purchase and sale contracts entered into between PeakIT and its customers, being certain that the non-consent for the processing of such data does not prevent the conclusion of these same contracts.
It follows from the above that the personal data of PeakIT's customers can be subject to automated processing in order to adapt promotional, marketing and / or advertising communications to that data.
Personal data may be shared by PeakIT with the manufacturers of the represented brands, directly, or indirectly through service providers that they have hired, namely in the form of sales reports. These entities may be located in the European Economic Area or outside the European Economic Area, but are obliged to respect the European Regulation on Protection of Personal Data, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016.
PeakIT will keep its customers' personal data for the period necessary to carry out contacts and business transactions, respective billing and compliance with legal obligations.
The holder of the personal data is also fully and clearly informed that he may submit any complaint, regarding the violation of his rights, with the National Data Protection Commission.